The geosites are mostly located in the rural area so prepare well to visit a natural environment. Always be aware of external conditions.
- Check the information on the website and other means of dissemination of the Geopark before planning your trip.
- Check out the weather forecast. Do not visit the Geopark in periods of very rainy or dry weather.
- Wear suitable clothing, sunscreen and always have a raincoat.
- Inform family members about your itinerary. Avoid walking alone.
- Bring communication devices, water, food and essential items.
- Do not damage or remove any elements of nature.
- Do not disturb or harm wildlife.
- Do not deviate from the recommended tourist routes.
- Do not walk close to cliffs due to the risk of landslides and rockfalls.
- Do not climb on rock outcroppings or slopes.
- Respect the communities of the geopark and its heritage.
- Camp only in designated locations.
- Observe safety warning signs at geosites.
- Stay alert to climate and environmental changes.
- Take your trash home.